Thursday, February 21, 2013

Get Fit AND Support Pediatric Cancer Awareness!

In honor of a FIT FUTURE for you and your kids...

Beginning March 4th, I will be launching the very first COMBAT Pediatric Cancer Challenge group.  I am donating $15.00 per person who joins my challenge with a Les Mills COMBAT challenge pack (site listed below) to the Isabella Santos Foundation.


The Isabella Santos Foundation is a great cause that raising funds for research for a cure, as well as providing funds to the Ronald McDonald House, and local North Caroliona Families affected by Neuroblastoma and various other forms of pediatric cancer.  The ISF has made amazing strides in fundraising, but more is always better.  I made it my personal priority to help raise funds for this foundation for the past 2 years now.



If you are not familiar with the ISF, please visit the website at www.isabellasantosfoundation.com .  Sadly, Isabella herself passed away this last June (2012).  She did not make it to the 5k in September that was the biggest, race since it started approx 4 years ago.  She is missed still. Her parents soldier forward with the foundation, no doubt hoping to stop this from happening to more families.  

If you are not familiar with COMBAT, it is a mixed martial arts style workout and before you start to compare it to TaeBo, STOP. It is not TaeBo.


When I started Combat back in Mid December I was at 159 lbs.  I am now at 150. I dropped from a size 12 to a size 10.  I've got some serious guns, without the bulk.  It is a great program.  And what's more? I'ts user friendly.  Anyone can do it.  My 57 year old mom is doing my February Combat Challenge and she is loving it.

I hope to see many of you sign up, and get yourself into shape while knowing that you are helping others by doing so!

Event listing on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/548779441823078/
ISF: http://www.isabellasantosfoundation.com
Challenge Pack Purchase: www.fitfuture.biz (Shop>ChallengePacks>LesMillsCombat

"Stay with the Fight!"
Cheers!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment