Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Power of Positive Thinking: A trip thru Summit

Coach Summit 2013... The Place to DREAM BIG in June, and I was there.

     All of 2012 I was hearing about this thing called Summit, and how important it was for all Beachbody Coaches to attend.  "What the hell is Summit?", you ask. And I reply,

The most inspirational, motivational, amazingly AWESOME time of my life!  For starters, it was in Las Vegas at the MGM. There were 7000 other coaches just like me in one place. We were all networking, talking, comparing ideas, and notes, learning, and encouraging one another in this difficult business of motivating people to get fit and healthy.  Rubbing elbows with the CEO and other executives of the same company that brings INSANITY, P90X and Shakeology to the homes of MILLIONS of people.  Meeting celebrity trainers, dancing all night, and making friendships that will last a lifetime.  
Left: Me, Right: Carl Daikeler CEO of Beachbody
Left: Turbo Girl Alee , Right: me



There are times when the weight of the No's and the sting of the insults from skeptics and cynics take their toll.  And in those moments you really need to be able to pull some happiness and "Go GET EM" strength from your bag of tricks.  And this was the place that helped me recharge those batteries!

You know that feeling in a concert hall or stadium when your favorite band steps out onto the stage, and they play those first few notes of your FAVORITE song, and the entire place erupts into a mass of white noise screaming chaos?  That charge?  That amazing uplift of adrenaline and pure happiness?  THAT is what Summit is to a Beachbody Coach.

It is near impossible to explain the feeling of solidarity, and the sense that anything is possible.  Unless you were there you cannot understand it completely.  So, GET THERE!  Next year 2014, MGM Coach Summit!

Upon return from Summit, I hit Success Club 5 in 1 week.  You learn a lot, you understand where you need to be focusing your time, and you truly believe you can achieve anything... because YOU CAN!  It invades your mind, overwhelming it with potential, and positive thinking, and you truly understand what it means to DREAM BIG.

Over the course of the next few weeks, I'm going to blog about the various events from Summit that helped me realize exactly where I want to be by next year, and how to get there... and all the fun that went along with it.  If you have ever considered doing something that can change the course of some one's life, or to leave you mark on this world in a positive light... then you need to check out coaching.  If you want to know more, or get involved or Join my Team... contact me ASAP: 
Comment below, or

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more!! It was an amazing experience. ..I am so there again next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete