Thursday, December 5, 2013

Turbo Fire Day One

So today, I was blessed by my hubby who bought me the COMPLETE Turbo Fire series from Team Beachbody.  This man deserves some major love!  I've been wanting that program, and when it went on sale last week for Black Friday, I almost peed myself.  Of course I wasn't sure if he would go for that one or Tai Cheng.  He opted for the awesomeness of Turbo Fire.
As a Side note, I'm looking to get certified in Turbo Kick in January, so I have to practice these moves, and learn them well.  So, today marks Day One in my Turbo Fire Journey.

The 5 day inferno plan will have to wait until Monday. My week of groceries is still intact from last weekend, and I'm eating on plan.  I am also hosting a sleepover for 5 year olds so, heavens knows what food that will entail.

  Today's pics make me a little sad... but this is part of the process. This is the reality check. When you have to stand in front of a camera and have your picture taken with barely anything on.



Weight 154
Biceps: 11"
Waist: 29"
hips: 39.5"
upper thigh:: 24"
Chest: 34"
Do you have any questions about Turbo Fire?  Are you doing it?  What is challenging for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment