Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 2 of the Cleanse

I am SO HUNGRY!  lol.  I'm not really "hungry" I'm just craving foods.  I want something like Bread, or crackers.  And THAT is not on the plan for the day!  Drinking my 2 liters of water.  I filled a 2 Liter Pitcher with water to make sure I knew exactly how much I had left to drink.  I am usually awesome about water in take, but not necessarily during the weekends, unless we're working outside.  The hurricane is putting a damper on outdoor activities though!

I'm swapping rest days because I am worried about doing 60 minutes of cardio while on this cleanse.  I do not have enough energy to do the workout, and I don't want to push myself and end up passing out.  

It is days like this that I wonder what it must be like to be anorexic, and never eat.  It must be painful!  I love food too much to stop eating all together.  I can't fathom doing this 1000 calorie cleanse for more than 2 days. I really can't! lol.  It is really hard!  

I'm not doing this to sell anyone on doing this cleanse.  This is just my helpful way of explaining the cleanse, and how it can affect some people.  



***UPDATE*** 

End of Day 2, and I am so glad it is over!  :) I cannot wait to have my coffee tomorrow morning... and eat solid food.  Thank goodness!  I feel wonderful, and not bloated which is awesome! 
Day1

Day 2


  
Day 1
Day 2

Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment