Thursday, June 6, 2013

End results of the slimming formula 30 day challenge...

I'm gonna come out and be totally honest...

I took it every day.  I exercised, and I ate right. With the exception of 1 weekend where I overate one night, I stayed on track.  I didn't lose an amazing amount of weight, but I also did not expect to.  So where do I stand on the slimming formula and ActiVit?

My weight and measurements are the same.  I have MORE energy, and neon yellow pee :)  The BEST of the two supplements was the ActiVit, hands down. It gave me noticeable boost without the jitters, and I honestly felt healthier overall while on it.

I still suggest that you try it for yourself. Because results vary WIDELY. Just like with exercise programs, some people burn 400 cal in an hour, some burn 200.  It's different for everyone.

Short post I know, but I have a Cleanse blog to write next!

No comments:

Post a Comment