Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DAY 1 Weight Loss with Supplements

Today starts the 30 day challenge to Beachbody's Slimming Pack.  If you didn't read my previous blog, I'll just give you a quick run down.  The slimming pack includes ActiVit vitamins, and Slimming Formula.  These are daily supplements.




Starting weight: 154
Starting Measurements:
Chest:  32.5
Waist: 29
Hips:38
Thighs: 23
Calf: 14.75

My Befores:
 


My typical day is one sitting at a desk for 8 hours.  I take a lunch break to workout which lasts 1 hour.  Today's workout is Hip Hop Abs .  I drink water regularly, and I eat a healthy meal plan and drink Shakeology every day.  So, by way of control, you know that I am not making any major changes to my routine outside of implementing the 2 supplements.

The instructions on the Slimming Formula are to take them before a meal, so I did that about 30 minutes before breakfast.  The instructions on the ActiVit are to take with a meal, so I took them with my Breakfast.
NOTE: I took the ActiVit right before I cooked my oatmeal, and I got nauseous.  This is normal for me any time I take vitamins on an empty stomach, so I advise making sure you have your food ready when you take this.  I was able to kill the nausea within 2 bites of my oatmeal.

***By the way, Beachbody is running a free trial on ActiVit for a limited time. Starting tonight APRIL 10th @ 11:59 PM Pacific time, 30 day supply of ActVit will be available for free (just $4.95 shipping) so you can do your own trial! Just go to www.fitfuture.biz and click shop>nutrition and supplements>ActiVit***

Both supplements are to be taken 3 times per day. This is easy to remember because it follows a typical eating schedule.

So far, I feel great, normal actually.  No real change from my usual sense of being.

Also of note is the taste of ActiVit is a little strange, but since it is only in my mouth for about 5 seconds, I don't care.  No weird aftertaste, and no reflux or burping with vitamin breath :) hehehe.  Will update this blof later with any enhancements to my workout.

My friend Chasity is also joining me in this case study :)  She is also of the active lifestyle, drinks Shakeology daily, and follows a healthy eating plan.  I will be posting her dailies here as well :)  Check her out on facebook at www.facebook.com/tradeitout1.

Chasity's Befores:



2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Think I may order these when I order HHA later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure you wait till the Free trial to post :) YAY!! I am so happy to have you joining my challenge Liz!

    ReplyDelete