Friday, April 19, 2013

Days 8 and 9: Weightloss with Supplements

DAY 8
My official weigh in and measurements for the end of the 1st week were as follows:

Starting weight: 152
Measurements:
Chest:  32.5 (no change)
Waist: 28.5 (.5" loss)
Hips: 36.5 (1.5" loss)
Thighs: 22.75 (.25" loss)
Calf: 14.75 (no change)

Since my hips and thighs are my weakest points of weight loss, I am very happy to see these areas shrinking. 1.5" loss in one week is pretty damn amazing to me.  especially on my biggest trouble area.  It took my 30 days to get that last month!  So pretty damn awesome result there!  Let's see if I can keep that momentum going!

DAY 9
Considering what today ushered in for me, I am surprised to see no weight gain. Guys, avert your eyes or move on to the next paragraph!  Ladies, listen closely... I am NOT BLOATED for the first time in my menstrual career!  I think I am going to coin that little phrase, "menstrual career".  :)  I am tired, but that is normal for me during this time of the month.

OK GUYS, you can start reading here.  Missed my workout for the day because of extra work and poor time management.  So I am really disappointed in that.  However, tomorrow (Friday) when this is posted, I'll be tripling up my workout.  Friday usually contains a double workout anyway, so I'll be adding an extra 30 minutes of weight training on top of the hour of cardio.

My eating has been spot on, and my water intake between 80-160 ounces per day.

ActiVit made me ill again yesterday because I took it on an empty stomach, like a dumbass.  I think I even warned all of you against doing that.  UGH!  So, lesson learned (for now) :)

Stay tuned tonight for Day 10's recap.  I'll let you know if i can move after my workouts! lol

Today marks the LAST DAY to get the free ActiVit trial.  www.fitfuture.biz



2 comments: