Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 7: Weightloss with Supplements


So today I did a workout that last week only burned 229 calories.  I burned 249 today.  I am not an expert in the world of metabolism, so I cannot say whether these 2 supplements caused this increase in calories burned, but I feel it is noteworthy.

My weigh in today was 152 lbs, which puts me solidly in the weight lost category for the week.  Other perks, include my skin remaining clear during the week before my period.  I know, the guys reading this are probably gagging…  SORRY!  But I had to put that in here for the ladies.  I usually have a massive breakout, and that has not happened yet. 

I will also note that the increase in iron in my diet has had an effect on my bowels as well.  I am hoping that everything regulates fairly quickly.  I was not expecting any issues, having been on Shakeology for so long, and having regular bowel habits.  It is possible that the immediate clash of the new supplements threw off my chemistry in the intestines.  So, I now expect some sort of adjustment period. 

So we have some good things to report today, and some bad J 
·         Weight loss
·         Clear Skin
·         Potentially increased metabolic rate
·         Constipation

I’m looking forward to the official weigh in and measurements tomorrow.
Calorie intake: 1672
Calories burned in exercise: 249
134 oz of water consumed
Body fat % 24.8

Chasity checked in and has been back on track for 2 days now.  She lost the weight she put on (1.4 lbs).  She is back to 140 lbs.  Big congrats to Chasity for getting back into her routine.

See you tomorrow!

Oh, and a Hip Hop Abs video starring Yours Truly ;), will be posted on my Fit Future Fan page and my YouTube channel tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment