Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 3: Weightloss with Supplements

Good evening!  Here I sit, water glass filled to the brim with ice water, pecking away at the keys, trying to beat the clock.  Tomorrow is SUPER SATURDAY for Beachbody, and I am in need of a good night's sleep.  We're previewing a workout called T25, Shaun T's newest workout program that has not yet been released (Coming June 2013).  Every workout is 25 minutes.  It's the ultimate time saver workout... and I CAN'T WAIT to try it!

Anyhoo, I digress.  Today I burned 239 calories in under an hour which is 10 more than yesterday.  Right now, I am on track to lose another 2 lbs this week.  So, no major change from last week, but hey, there are a few more days left in this first week of my case study.

Ah, flex Friday.


It was a stressful day, but for those 49 minutes I worked out, everything was smooth sailing.  I did not experience any fatigue, but I was rather bouncy (in a good way), like my energy was up.  And I say this because I also drank about 1/3 of the amount of coffee I typically drink in a day.  yep, more energy, without the caffeine.  I'm chalking up a point to ActiVit for that one.  I have also felt more full at the end of each meal.  Neon pee is still apparent, but not as bright.  I'm thinking there was a bit of a system's flush on that first day.


In summary: More calories burned, appetite control, high energy, and neon pee :)

Chasity's Day 3
I received an email from Chasity detailing something that happened in her personal life on Day 2 that led to some unavoidable food choices, as well as a missed workout. So, you'd think she would have gained weight right? Nope... she dropped 6 oz.

In general, I would say there have been no negative effects from either supplement.

Weekly pics will be posted.  So look for an update pic on Wednesday .Catch ya'll tomorrow!

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment