Sunday, April 7, 2013

Do Supplements Really Work? Pre-Trial rundown

We're going to find out! I am putting Beachbody's "Slimming Pack" to the test.  In 2 days (April 10th) I will begin a 30 day trial of Slimming Formula and ActiVit.

Slimming Formula is supposed to help me "Burn Fat Faster With Exercise"
ActiVit is a Vitamin for Active People.

The claim to these products when used together in a person living an active lifestyle will "help you accelerate fat burning and boost your energy.*‡"  

The disclaimer on the product is simply that it is only available to US Residents.

I am excited to start this trial, not because I think it will be a miracle cure for those last few pounds, but because I have the opportunity to show whether something like this will work first hand.  My friend Chasity Ross (www.facebook.com/tradeitout1) is doing this trial with me.  

My Stats:
Age: 32
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 154 lbs

My Goal: 145 lbs, and noticeable difference in muscle definition.

My exercise Program: Hip Hop Abs and Les Mills PUMP.  I work out 7 days/week.  So I am not your average joe of a woman.  My results, and Chasity's results are based on the results an "Active person" would get, just like the claim says.

Chasity and I are going to something called SUMMIT in June.  This is the biggest event for all Beachbody coaches for the year.  You want to look your best when you go to Summit because you may end up on stage, or in pictures, or maybe even video for future advertisements.  So, we've been busting our butts (literally) to get in the best shape ever.  I just stumbled upon these supplements and figured I would give them a try and keep all of you posted on how they work, how they make me feel, and if they are worth the cost.

Stay tuned for updates, and progress pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment