Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 4 : Weightloss with Supplements

Today was SUPER!  As in SUPER SATURDAY for us Beachbody folks!  That is the day when we all get together, talk about the awesome things that are coming up in the next few weeks, and then get our sweat on!  We did T25 today, and it rocked!!!  I totally did 1 handed burpees!  Don't know what a burpee is? Check out the pic right here:
Yep, did that one-handed and multiple times. My core strength has definitely improved since starting Hip Hop Abs!  I'm on week 3, and kicking butt.  

So, today I ate right, consumed about 1500 calories, drank 150 oz water, Did the T25 workout (burned 139 calories in 25 minutes), and took my Supplements.

I had 1 cup of coffee in the morning, and didn't need another cup all day! That is impressive. Energy is a definite PLUS to these supplements, and I am loving it!

I don't have my scale at home to weigh in (it's at work) but I will be weighing in Monday for my end of week 3 results for HHA.  SO we'll see if I am on track to my goal of 145 lbs.  

Chasity checked in with me, and she jokingly says, she is the bad cop, and I am the good cop.  She's been slacking in the workouts/eating department but she is maintaining her weight at 140.  So While I have told her that she needs to get back on track (and she knows that. LOVE YOU CHASITY!) she is showing me that the supplements can help you from gaining weight in the event that you are not working out or eating right.  

So, with that, I bid you all a good night (or good morning.. it's 12:14 AM here).

Don't forget to check out the limited time free trial offer of ActiVit.  www.fitfuture.biz Click on Shop>nutrition&Supplements.

OH, and a BIG Thank you to Liz Dickson for pointing out that the B vitamins are the neon pee culprits!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment