Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 5: Weightloss with Supplements

As I head into the last week of Hip Hop Abs, I am super happy about the results I have achieved.  And I have to say, that the amazing energy boost I have gotten from these two supplements has been immensely helpful.  I work late nights because I can't do my computer work for Coaching until the kids are sleeping.  So, 6 out of 7 nights you can find me burning the midnight oil at my dining room table returning emails, writing my blog, lining up my facebook posts and twitter posts, writing down my results from workouts and checking in with the people I sponsor on Beachbody.



I need the extra energy without the caffeine and extra calories of the coffee I would be drinking.  I had a mini Twitter conversation today with Zac Morris (@ZacWolf) about the health benefits of coffee versus the chemical dependency/extra calories.  I understand the benefits of coffee, and that is why I'll never give up at least 1 cup per day, but I typically would drink 5-7 cups per day.  I have gone from that to 1 every since I started these supplements.  It's amazing.  Zac was really great at explaining where he was coming from, and I appreciate the input!  Thank you Zac!

I pose this question to all of you reading this... do you drink your coffee black? with creamers? Flavors? Sugar?  and how many cups per day?

The weigh in will happen tomorrow when I get to work.  And we'll see if I lost anything. Calorie consumption today was approximately 1550.  Drank 86.3 oz water.  

Chasity has not lost any weight, but she did start back up on her exercise, and I am happy to report that she is feeling "healthy" :)

Going into day 6 with a positive outlook!!
Thank you again for following this journey!  I hope it can help you or inspire in some way!

May 1st, I start my next challenge group with Chasity. I'm offering a $25 rebate to any challenger who purchases a Challenge Pack.  Comment below, or shoot me an email directly if you want more information!

Here's to a Fit Future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment