Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 6 : Weightloss with Supplements

Hi everyone! just 2 days from the weekly pics update.  And run down of measurements.  Today was so busy that I didn't get to workout at work like I usually do.  I had to wait till I got home.  BUMMER.  Didn't eat dinner until 7:20 PM. That is really late for me.  I am proud to say that in 1 hour I burned 360 calories.  That is AWESOME!  I did Total body burn and Combat 30 Live.

My hunger seems to easier to control.  I started noticing that over the weekend.  I felt that saying no to the late night snack was much easier than usual.  Tonight is no exception.

So, still rocking the energy, my skin looks awesome, my cravings are covered, and I'm confident in my weigh-in and measurements, of which I will post on Wednesday.

Chasity checked in and said her bad food choices and lack of exercise caught up with her by means of a 1lb of gained weight.  I will still say this... She ate some bad stuff, and if gaining a lb was all that happened, something is working supplement-wise.

Today I made a video parody to a crazy 80's facelift video.  Here is the link to my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvJDTr18LSs.  If you watch it at youtube you can click the link to the original.  Funny stuff.

Whew!  I am getting tired.  Time for beddy by soon!
G'night folks!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment