Thursday, April 25, 2013

Days 12-15 : Weightloss with Supplements

I wanted to switch over to blocks of days, because I felt like daily posts were too monotonous, and "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

But seriously, everyone that follows this blog deserves some comprehensive info, so I'll be posting every 3 days instead of every single day.  

I have discovered that the ActiVit is the supplement giving me my huge energy boosts, and so I think I may start taking them midday.  I thought it was a combination of the two, but it isn't.  I would typically take my morning doses of Slimming Formula and ActiVit within a few minutes of each other.  So, there was really no way to tell which of the supplements was giving me that added energy.  Well, on day 14 I missed taking my ActiVit in the morning, and took it with my mid-morning snack.  I was bouncing off the walls!  I could not sit still.  That was the weirdest thing.  So I've taken that info, and have decided to take it right before my afternoon workout.  

Remember when I said that it was giving me some issues in the regularity department?  All is well there.  My body apparently just needed to get used to the new stuff coming in.  

My hair and nails are growing like a billion times faster than usual, and my skin still looks lovely.  So, that's more pluses in my book!

I have not weighed in yet for this week, but I shall do that today and post it on 4/28.

I've begun a hybrid workout routine of Combat and Pump.  I finished Hip Hop Abs on Sunday.  I'll probably be throwing in some of the "last minute" workouts from that program to boost my current workouts.  They may be only 5 minutes... but they are an INSANE 5 minutes!

I want to remind everyone that if you have been struggling with your weight, and you want to finally do something about it.  My 30 day fitness challenge starts next week.  Email me at LVondran@hotmail.com and let's figure out what you want to accomplish, and how we're going to get you there!

Here's to Your Fit Future!
~Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment