Sunday, April 21, 2013

Days 10 and 11: Weightloss with Supplements

ARGH! The dreaded weekend munchies!  I am just like any other person.  Set me up with a little down time and I want to stuff my face!  Luckily I have been able to stop that from happening to the detriment of any results I have gotten from the last week.

It is official, the supplements have helped keep my skin clear and my water weight from being a major problem during "lady's time".

So I spent all of Saturday out in the backyard cleaning debris, hedge trimming, weed pulling, and creating a sunflower house.  Well, I dug the 12' circle, and planted the seeds.  So, mid summer the girls should have a pretty damn cool sunflower house.  My energy is still high, but I did crash on Friday night.  Again, this was the fault of my hormones.

I have one beef with the supplements to date, and that is the size of the pills.  I don't like big pills.  These are not by any means the largest pills I have ever taken, but they are big enough.  Basically I can't take them 2 at a time without fear of choking.

Other than that, no issues.  I have still not noticed any major increase in calories burned, BUT fat burned during my workouts is pretty impressive, and the reduction in my measurements in one week speak for themselves.

I took Saturday as my rest day (but the yard work was intense), and I worked out hard today (Sunday).  Feeling good going into the new work week.

Don't forget, if you are interested in joining in my MAYDAY MAYDAY, Tell your inner voice to STFU challenge, sign up by this Wednesday!!
Email: LVondran@hotmail.com
Comment below
Facebook: fb.com/lisa.kingslayer
Twitter: @LisaKingslayer

See you on the Fit Side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment