Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 2- Weightloss with Supplements Challenge


So, today marks day 2 of my case study of ActiVit and Slimming Formula from Beachbody. 
My caloric intake was 1692 calories.  I burned 228 calories with Hip Hop abs and Brazil Butt Lift today.  

Overall, I can say that there are no immediate noticeable differences aside from NEON YELLOW pee.  Sorry if that is TMI, but hey, I promised full-disclosure.  Chasity has confirmed those results as being related to one or both of these supplements because she too has experienced it. 

I have no decreased energy, in fact I feel great.  I pay close attention to my energy level because I feel that medications can sometimes cause problems in that area.

I hope to see some increased slimming results by next week, but I am not expecting a huge change, that would be crazy and stupid to expect.

Nausea is not an issue as long as I eat a couple of bites before I take the ActiVit. And there is no nausea or side effects from the Slimming Formula.
 
Remember that today marks the special on ActiVit (free 30 day trial).  I believe it only lasts until the 18thwww.fitfuture.biz

Chasity is on day 2 as well.
She gave me her weigh in today which is 140.9, she missed her workout for the day as well.  I won't hold it against ya Chas! ;)

Tomorrow I hope to see an increase in calories burned, or something measurable.
Thank you so much for following along with this journey!  Please comment below with any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment